I originally received this foundation when I was at Generation Beauty. While they did color-match me, I did not have the opportunity to wear or try out this foundation in its entirety. I just recently had the chance to try it out. While I did receive this product for free, (through my admission ticket) I am not sponsored/endorsed by Too Faced and all opinions expressed are my own and are completely honest.
Before cutting to the video, here are the specs:
Born This Way Foundation:
- 12 shades ranging from light to dark, with six more shades being release Fall 2015
- Medium to Full Coverage
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, coconut water, and Alpine Rose
- 1 fl oz of product (it can travel in your carry-on!)
- Easy to blend with sponge or brush (no streaks)
- Great coverage/pigmentation
- Very light wear
- Long-lasting coverage
- Sweatproof & water resistant
- Matte finish with a slightly luminous quality
- Great for oily/combination skin
- Oil-free/non-slick/non-sticky finish
- May not be suitable for dry skin
- Slightly splotchy on textured blemishes (dry patches)
- Can wear off around mouth easily
- Dries quickly, so blend quickly for smoothest application
- Color-range is limited for darker skin tones (until fall)
- Slightly more yellow/warm-toned; not quite right for cooler skin tones
I hope that this is helpful for you. Please let me know if there are any other products that you wish for me to review or give a first impressions opinion for - I'd love to try out new goodies!
So much love to you all. Remember to keep your electric energy flowing, sizzling, and spreading.